Even through the original submission deadline has expired, we are still happy to review any new submissions until October 6th!
6th International Symposium on Systems Biology of Microbial Infections
The systems biology of microbial infection aims to understand the interaction between hosts and pathogens by the integrative combination of experiment and theory. The focus of this symposium is on the interaction between the immune systems of humans or animals and bacterial or fungal pathogens. We welcome contributions that, for example, focus on
- unraveling pathogenicity mechanisms by a systems biology approach,
- host-microbe and microbe-microbe interactions,
- reconstructing cellular networks based on time series data,
- analysing spatio-temporal aspects of infection processes,
- identifying diagnostic biomarkers and potential drug targets,
- exploring strategies for personalized therapy.
The International Symposium on Systems Biology of Microbial Infection is taking place biennially since the year 2011 at the HKI-Center for Systems Biology of Infection in Jena, Germany.
Due to the corona pandemic the SBMI symposium will take place as a digital meeting this year. We are looking forward to welcome you at the Digital SBMI 2021!
We have experienced some technical issues on our website regarding abstract submission that has been resolved on September 1st. In case you experience problems when trying to register or submit an abstract please contact email@example.com.